PRESS RELEASE – DREAMSHADE “LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA 2014” TOUR
Favour The Brave Agency in collaboration with Horang Music is proud to present Swiss based Melodic Heavy Metal extraordinaires, DREAMSHADE (SPINEFARM RECORDS) Live in South Africa. DREAMSHADE have been shredding through stages across Europe and USA in promotion of their highly acclaimed latest release “The Gift Of Life”. Playing their infectious style of heavy metal in the vein of IN FLAMES, SOILWORK, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, ALL THAT REMAINS; the band has taken the metal world by storm with their melodic hooks and amazing performances. DREAMSHADE will be supported by newcomers THE DRIFT throughout their tour that spans across Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban, Port Elizabeth & Cape Town.
Watch DREAMSHADE’s latest video “Your Voice”
The Drift – Ommerge
Tour dates below:
08/05 – Live-The Venue, Durban
09/05 – Pool City, Port Elizabeth
10/05 – Mercury Live, Cape Town
16/05 – Arcade Empire, Pretoria
17/05 – Rumours Lounge, Johannesburg
Tickets are on sale nationwide through www.computicket.co.za as well as at Computicket outlets and Checkers stores.
We would like to thank our sponsors for their support:
For more information:
Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Booking Agency: www.favourthebrave.com
Pupil at Glenvista High School gets suspended after assaulting a teacher. I really don’t know what’s wrong with kids these days. Really bad parenting.
I think they need more than just a suspension and a disciplinary hearing. When I was in school and we would even try to act out in even the slightest way, we’ll get like 6 shots on the ass with the rod wrapped in insulation tape which results in you not sitting for 2 days.
I recently upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S4 and found this nifty little feature called Call Rejection.
So if you add these scam and telesales numbers to your Call Reject list, it will automatically reject their call. It’s like an email spam filter for your phone.
Ok so these are the numbers that I currently have on my caller reject list. This list will be updated daily. Let’s make their life hell!
+25 882 896 5191
+26 096 691 8102
021 557 4083
087 350 1518
Vote for this on Imgur – http://imgur.com/HmYvXne
A friend recently sent me a link to the website Humans of New York which inspired me to start my own portrait photography project by photographing random people in Johannesburg and ask them a question or a quote. Or if I don’t get that info I will just post where I photographed people.
Where did Superman go?
Lost in translation – Premier League Newcomer Chippa Mpengesi
In an exclusive interview with Premier League newcomer boss Chippa Mpengesi, a journalist asks the wrong question…
Journalist: “Okay, is it true that your the sole bread-winner in your family?”
Mpengesi: “It’s not the first time I’m hearing this accusation, it’s been going on for some time now. It must be from my enemies who want to tarnish my image. I can tell you one thing, I’ve never entered a bread competition. I will sue anyone who says I’m a bread-winner, including you journalists.”
According to Rich Wagner, a professional photographer, “The truth is, you can take great photos with lousy cameras and lousy photos with great cameras. Your decision rides mostly, then, on what you plan to do with the camera and where you plan to sell the pictures it produces.” Photography is a field that has something in store for everyone. Whether you’re a gadget-lover and want to have the updated high-technology tools or you’re someone who is always on-the-go and in need of something that you can easily carry, there are cameras that are made to match your needs. But because there are so many choices available in the market today, how do you decide which camera best suit you?
Types of Cameras
Let’s not include camera phones; there are 3 basic types of cameras: Advanced Digital, Point and Shoot, and SLR.
· ‘Point and Shoot’ cameras. This type of camera provides its user with an obvious benefit—it is small and easy to travel with. Today, there are great compact cameras offered by different brands such as Panasonic and Sony. They have smaller lenses, which makes the quality of the image compromised. This type of camera is hopeless for wildlife photography, but can work fine in a market scene in Asia or the busy streets of Ranganathan. Compact cameras also perform poorly in low light.
· Advanced Digital cameras. For many people, the simple specs of a Canon G12 are enough to produce decent photos. Compared with a point and shoot camera, the lenses of an advanced digital camera are better and interchangeable. This type of camera also provides a lens that has a bigger focal length range, manual controls and you can also attach filters like an external flash and polarisers. They are bulkier than a point and shoot camera but a lot lighter than an SLR.
· Single Lens Reflex (SLR) cameras. This is the perfect camera for people who love photography and want to produce the best image for keepsakes. The lenses are interchangeable. Digital SLRs, known as DSLRs, are becoming popular among professional photographers today because of the quality images that it produces.
If you are still unsure of the type of camera to buy, you can check out different forum sites that tackle different topics like photography, online games like poker, and gadgets (mobile phones and cameras). Forum sites are the perfect place to share your thoughts about a topic that you are interested in. For instance, you are an avid online poker player from websites like PartyPoker; there are communities of online poker players who will be interested in knowing what hand you usually call and what kind of play you employ when in the middle of a poker tournament. Poker websites also have their own on-site community where players can interact with each other. You may be surprised to know that there are poker players who are also photography enthusiasts. Aside from talking about poker, you can also exchange tips on how to get the perfect camera for your needs.
BMW GS1200 Bike stolen on 22 April 2013 in Edenvale with registration WTW 648 GP. Please comment if you know anything.
I saw this photo on Facebook. So I thought I would share it to see if I can help out. Please comment if you know anything or message Peter John Blackburn on Facebook at Peter John Blackburn
The Latest Stuff
- Dreamshade live in South Africa. Support act is The Drift
- School boy assaults teacher at Glenvista High School and gets suspended
- South African Scam numbers that you need to block or add to your phones reject list
- My wife painted this for a friend. Big Lebowski. The dude abides. Oil Canvas Painting
- My new portrait photography project – Humans of Johannesburg
- Where did Superman go?
- Lost in translation – Premier League Newcomer Chippa Mpengesi
- Some outtakes from Gordon Ramsey in Hell’s Kitchen
- Photography 101: Choosing the Right Camera That Suits You
- BMW GS1200 Bike stolen on 22 April 2013 in Edenvale with registration WTW 648 GP. Please comment if you know anything.
- Win a one-way ticket to Mars never to come back, apply now!
- Metallica Johannesburg – All you need to know to make sure you get into the stadium as quick and easy as possible – Big Concerts
- Jozi Craft Beer Festival 4 May Marks Park Emmerentia
- Win a holiday to Thailand for two! PartyofaLifetime
- CANSA’s 10th Shavathon – shave it, spray it, stencil it or gel it!
- MotoMia Scooter review: The Java 170cc scooter from MotoMia Rosebank
- Russell Brand interviews two members of the Westboro Baptist Church
- MASSIVE HAIL STORM EXPECTED 21 Nov 2012 in the afternoon in the East Rand!
- Buy your Metallica tickets online now. Computicket and Eventshopper Johannesburg and Cape Town
- The Anne Hirsch Show : S01 E15 Zolani Mahola (Freshlyground)
- The Making Of: DIE ANTWOORD – FATTY BOOM
- The Athlete Machine – Red Bull Kluge
- Jack Parrow on The Anne Hirsch Show S01 E13
- Unlock the 007 in you. You have 70 seconds!
- St Francis Bay SOS – fire burning down over 100 houses 11 Nov 2012
- World War Z – New Movie Trailer
- Fake Red Light District tour with happy ending [LifeHunters]
- Arno Carstens on the Anne Hirsch Show S01 E13
- Chuck Norris stops a chainsaw bare handed. Ha ha classic Chuck Norris
- The 1Time liquidation situation and how to get your money back for booked flight tickets with credit card refund
- A Good Day to Die Hard Official Trailer 2013 – Bruce Willis brand new Die Hard Movie
- Please donate to my Movember page. It’s for a good cause.
- New episode on The Anne Hirsch show. Colin Moss (Halloween Edition) S01 E12
- Some tips on how to grow a full and thick moustache for Movember with Nick Offerman
- The Great Zombie Walk 2012 – Zombies invade Cape Town
- Opa Sandy Style – Two guys doing Gangnam style on the weather channel reporting hurricane Sandy
- The Adventures of Francdore is on 12 000 visits per month. Let’s try and make it more. Thank you!
- Ozzy Osbourne – Who the fuck is Justin Bieber. Interview by Mark Hoppus
- How the gentlemen died out
- A tiny problem