I bought myself the iRig guitar adapter so that I can plug my guitar into my iPad and play through my iPad using either the AmpliTube or GarageBand app. I found that it gives quite a lot of feedback when using my headphones and only when using effects with high gain/distortion.
But the first time I plugged it in I used my Samsung Galaxy S2 headphones which have its own microphone. So I thought that caused the feedback. And then I plugged in normal iPhone headphones and still got the feedback.
So I read the instructions that came with the iRig made by IK Multimedia and it says you should use a 1/4″ headphone jack which goes to two RCA plugs. And then plug it into speakers. Ok very well. But what’s the point of the whole setup then? Then you can just use an amplifier. The whole reason why I bought it was because I could take my guitar and iPad anywhere and play through my iPad using the iRig which makes you mobile.
I read a couple of forums and couldn’t really find a solution for this? Is there any solution to play through headphones with no noise or feedback?
Please comment below.
Leave a comment
The Latest Stuff
- Where did Superman go?
- Lost in translation – Premier League Newcomer Chippa Mpengesi
- Some outtakes from Gordon Ramsey in Hell’s Kitchen
- Photography 101: Choosing the Right Camera That Suits You
- BMW GS1200 Bike stolen on 22 April 2013 in Edenvale with registration WTW 648 GP. Please comment if you know anything.
- Win a one-way ticket to Mars never to come back, apply now!
- Metallica Johannesburg – All you need to know to make sure you get into the stadium as quick and easy as possible – Big Concerts
- Jozi Craft Beer Festival 4 May Marks Park Emmerentia
- Win a holiday to Thailand for two! PartyofaLifetime
- CANSA’s 10th Shavathon – shave it, spray it, stencil it or gel it!
- MotoMia Scooter review: The Java 170cc scooter from MotoMia Rosebank
- Russell Brand interviews two members of the Westboro Baptist Church
- MASSIVE HAIL STORM EXPECTED 21 Nov 2012 in the afternoon in the East Rand!
- Buy your Metallica tickets online now. Computicket and Eventshopper Johannesburg and Cape Town
- The Anne Hirsch Show : S01 E15 Zolani Mahola (Freshlyground)
- The Making Of: DIE ANTWOORD – FATTY BOOM
- The Athlete Machine – Red Bull Kluge
- Jack Parrow on The Anne Hirsch Show S01 E13
- Unlock the 007 in you. You have 70 seconds!
- St Francis Bay SOS – fire burning down over 100 houses 11 Nov 2012
- World War Z – New Movie Trailer
- Fake Red Light District tour with happy ending [LifeHunters]
- Arno Carstens on the Anne Hirsch Show S01 E13
- Chuck Norris stops a chainsaw bare handed. Ha ha classic Chuck Norris
- The 1Time liquidation situation and how to get your money back for booked flight tickets with credit card refund
- A Good Day to Die Hard Official Trailer 2013 – Bruce Willis brand new Die Hard Movie
- Please donate to my Movember page. It’s for a good cause.
- New episode on The Anne Hirsch show. Colin Moss (Halloween Edition) S01 E12
- Some tips on how to grow a full and thick moustache for Movember with Nick Offerman
- The Great Zombie Walk 2012 – Zombies invade Cape Town
- Opa Sandy Style – Two guys doing Gangnam style on the weather channel reporting hurricane Sandy
- The Adventures of Francdore is on 12 000 visits per month. Let’s try and make it more. Thank you!
- Ozzy Osbourne – Who the fuck is Justin Bieber. Interview by Mark Hoppus
- How the gentlemen died out
- A tiny problem
- Emo Adams (Actor/Musician) on The Anne Hirsch Show : S01 E11
- The new official Iron Man 3 movie trailer
- Biggest hale storm I’ve ever seen in Edenvale, Boksburg, Benoni and Midrand
- The Anne Hirsch Show : S01 E10 Francois van Coke (Fokofpolisiekar)
- I think you’re a cunt